Friday, April 18, 2014

Con Comin'

Next week is the NRA convention.  Ima gunna be there.

I don't have much on the agenda of things I must do besides 1) get blog fodder and 2) sight Tam and RobertaX in the wild to add them to the bloggers-I-have-met list.  The rest I play by ear.

I expect to see multiple other folks I know already, look at the acres of stuff, and enjoy an adult beverage or two.  I've done this before, in Pittsburg.  Not my first rodeo.  But I'm not wizzened veteran at this, either.  Is there anything I must add to my dance card?

3 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Well, I'm figuring OldNFO and/or Jay G. will let us know if there's anything "Special" happening when we get there. I am packing my Suit "Just-in-Case". And My Buddy the Surplus Dealer/Reserve Cop/Army Reserve Sgt/ Private Security Guard is staying with me, but he's going to be doing a lot of Business with a bunch of the Dealers at the Convention Center. But like last time, I'm treating it like a Car Show. You know, kick the Tires, see what the Gas Mileage is, etc.

But if you hear anything, let me know.

And I just informed Tam that we are coming.

You have been Warned.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Contact OldNFO for Saturday Night Party.

NotClauswitz said...

Have fun, take names and tell tales! Too far to travel for me, I can only get-to the Gunblogger Rendezvous...