Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Got nuffin

I need to hit the range.  Should schedule that for later today.  I feel kinda relaxed.

Also got a hankering to buy a gun.  It's been a while.  Let's see what's doable on the get-list:
  1. Custom single stack Commander length 9mm 1911. 
  2. DeLisle style new made bolt action rifle, left handed. .45
  3. S&W M&P
  4. .22TCM/9mm single stack Armscor 1911
  5. CMP vintage Colt 1911. 
  6. Hudson H9
Well the first two have a long long lead time.  And a CMP vintage gun...  Not feeling it right now.   Same with the Armscor .22TCM.

That leaves an M&P or H9.  I'll see where my mood lies when I get to the gon sto.  H9s should be gettable in Maryland by now.

It's been so long!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Number 3 - S&W M&P - cause I am on a gun buy lock down so I can live vicariously through your purchase of my next wanted gun