Monday, June 25, 2018

Range 20 June

.Ahh, good and relaxed that first target.

8 yards or 25 yards, depending.  Mostly Magtech.  Failure to lock back on one magazine at #35 of 49 today.  I am now putting that old mag on probation.  But I lubed up the gun this session, that might have been what caused it.

But it's about time.  I have used these mags forever.  Gonna wear out sometime.

Also, dirty gun with fresh lube means FILTHY splatter on my hands and face.

Back to the shooting.  I was relaxed to start then the flinches crept in so the rest of it was fixing the flinch.



I like the black target because I concentrate more on the front sight rather than the hole I just made and am about to make.





So I didn't know those holes in the head were high and right.  And at 25 yards in the chest area higher and righter.

No comments: