Saturday, August 31, 2019

Soft Skin

I have soft skin on my hands.

Even when I worked hard doing physical labor, the skin never coarsens.

So I am delicate.

A big reason I prefer the Sig and S&W to a Glock.  No little metal tab on the former to irritate my sensitive epidermis.

Otherwise, they're all "Commodity Plastic Striker Fired Service Pistols".  Features that recommend one over another are pretty small beer.  One bushel of dent corn is like another bushel of dent corn. 

You know, Smith does a good job with it's trigger face.  Century and half of expertise?  Same with revolvers.  Ruger revolvers have an edge on the face that irritates and cuts on recoil.  Never get that with any Smith revolver.  

3 comments:

Mike V said...

I have an early version M&P 9c. It’s trigger is much like a revolver trigger. I shoot it about as well as well as my 34 year old P226, which is the best pistol ever IMHO.

Tam said...

"Metal tab"? Okay...

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I know what it is, I just don't like it.