Friday, September 6, 2019

Range 3 September

Ok, I rented the same Commodity Plastic Striker Fired Service Pistol again.

I shot it well last time, I am wonder if I got more and better surprise breaks because I was more relaxed last time, and, more importantly, I didn't know where the break was yet in that trigger.  A little trick that only works while you are unfamiliar with the gun.  Then you learn it and the break is less of a surprise and you can concentrate on introducing your flinches for improved disappointment.  If you are into that sort of masochism. 




Meh, I did OK.  Test inconclusive.  Three magazines of 15.  Chest and head at 25 feet, then chest at 75 feet.  I count 8 of that third magazine outside the central group from with the longer ranged string.  All but #1 up there are decent hits.  That isn't the order shot, tho.

My arms were muscle-tired by lifting chores I had done all weekend.  I labored on Labor Day.  And I pushed myself to a higher round count than usual to see where I was shooting when fatigue was more evident.



Also not so bad.  75 rounds total for the day.  Test inconclusive. All good hits.  Opening up the groups a little as I tire one the head maybe.  The holes in the white are from a hole punch or staple tears.

Plus, you know, Commodity Plastic Striker Fired Service 9mm Pistols are a good value and decent guns to start with.  Not easy to shoot, but nothing like hard.  Medium easy.  Oooo, if I was a biker that's be a great nickname.  Medium Easy.

No comments: