Thursday, August 27, 2020

Getting Sporty in Wisconsin

With people getting shot.  Some in self defense.  Some as part of the commie riot mobs.  Maybe murder cuz he started it, maybe justified.  Why drive in from out of town underage with a gun in the first place? I dunno.  Thunderdome.

But, also having fun in DC.  You all had your blood vessels pressure tested by these trust fund white kids harassing super liberal Adams Morgan restaurant-goers with their commie ways.


That's how you make new conservative votes out of life-long Leftists.

It's why I avoid restaurants, still.  Outdoor seating is where the weather is.  And the animals.  I would not have done well with that mob.  I'll go inside when that is good.  Maybe order a beer if seated outside.  Something I can walk away from.

Silence is Violence?  Get out of my face with that.  I joined the military back in the day specifically to fight people like these pinkos.  They are the bad guys.  This whole thing does not sit well with me.

"These aren't commie riots!  These are mostly peaceful protests about racial injustice!"

Yes, the first day or three in June were riots mostly about George Floyd.  And now the stuff in Kenosha is mostly about Jacob Blake, the first day or two.  But after the first week of June in Minneapolis. and this in Adams Morgan, DC, it's commie mobs rioting and destroying.

---

Adams Morgan, the neighborhood, was the up and coming city section in the 90s, after Dupton Circle and environs had become established and gentrified, so it is on the tail end of trendy now.  As it too is getting spendy, the weeds of greater wealth and aging patrons applies.  Gentrified.  I don't know which is the hot young new-new up and and comer section of the city is now.

No comments: