Tuesday, August 4, 2020

I'm no explosive expert, but...

I've seen a few explosions in person, not on TV.

"That sounded like fireworks, T-Bolt.  Maybe it was a fireworks factory!"

Maybe.  It sounded like fireworks to me, too.  But I don't know.  Remember what I said before?  I am no explosives expert.

"There was a mushroom cloud!  That means it was a nuke!"

I am no explosives expert, BUT...  nah.

"This has to be one of the biggest non nuke man made explosions, ever, though!"

Again, nah.  When the Yamato blew, that was pretty big.  Texas City was pretty big, too.  Not to mention Halifax 30 years before that.  The unique thing about Beirut is all the cellphone footage.

"You know too much.  I thought you weren't an explosives expert, huh?"

~squint~

1 comment:

Windy Wilson said...

An explosives expert something like my younger brother is a Masonry expert. He can't do JACK with a bucket of water and a trowel, but he can testify if things go wrong. If he'd been the narrator of "The Cask of Amontillado, there would have been a reversal of characters similar to the Democrats' Great Southern Switcheroo so important for their propaganda campaign.