Friday, December 19, 2008

Stealth Vault




Turk Turon linked to this neato torpedo night stand for gun owners on the gun-nut podcast chat room a few weeks ago. Stealth Vault!





Safely stow your firearm away from children, burglars, and yet still have access in case of emergency.




Unless one of YOU guys breaks into my house. Then the first thing you'd carry out would be the fancy clunky nightstand that has a surprise inside like a boomstick Cracker Jack box or a pinata with Smith and Wesson candy.


2 comments:

James R. Rummel said...

How much does one of those puppies cost? The website won't tell you, only allowing you to request a quote.

Something tells me that it is way too rich for my blood.

James

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Agree, prolly WAY over priced for my needs. But, since women don't find me handsome, I gotta be handy. It give me ideas for 'rolling my own.'