Wednesday, May 27, 2009

PANIC!

Zombies! Level 4 outbreak in North America.

Reports indicate it's the sprinting variety. Well if that ain't a kick to the gut. I was hoping it'd be shamblors.

They said it was the flu. They act like it can be contained. That it's nothing to be worried about. Yeah. The walking dead aren't a concern, are they? The teams are too thin and too low on resources to cover it, and now it's loose. I don't think the leadership is ready for the hard choices, and are in denial about the severity.

It got out of Boston and it's spread nationwide. They probably already got JayG unless he got out on the plane to Florida. (Disney... Nice cover story, Jay.) Hole up in your shelters in place or escape to the safe zones. I have a few posts lined up, but if I can't get internet access because of the outbreak my blog will stop when those run out. So I guess this might be good bye. Be careful. Be safe. And may God have mercy upon us.



2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

I didn't even have to START that video to start chuckling.

Thanks.

Borepatch said...

Heh.

I like Jay's comment that Boston Zombies are Democrat voters.