Sunday, May 10, 2009

Trollop The Gun Nut

She went shooting solo again.

She's growing beyond my control. At this rate she will BUILD her own AR before I even get a rifle that shoots .223.

Only one hangup there. She left the key to her trigger lock AT the range. Fortunately, the range folks found it. She coulda swore she stuffed it in the range bag.

Yes, she has a range bag. It's got Andy Warhol prints on it. Or guns. Functional and Stylish.



Here is her target. Holding at 6 o'clock now and getting the ones she concentrates on right on the bullseye. She shoots better than me with the 1911.


1 comment:

Jay G said...

Keypad locks. Accept no substitute...

Doubletrouble (of Rattail Bastard fame) still won't let me live down forgetting my keys to my pistol case, and that was *years* ago...