Just noticed... I don't get many Christmas cards any more. I guess that's a result of me being unlovable. Fine! FINE!
I'm going back to bed.
ICE Goons at the Polls
-
The ICE goon at your polls may not be an ICE good. It may be a MAGA
wannabee. Like this guy.
Call the cops and have them arrested anyway.
3 hours ago

4 comments:
Merry Christmas!
Great blog you've got here.
P.S. - Amen, brother. When I die, the wife's going to have to swing by the local Home Depot and hire some pall bearers. "I need six guys for some heavy lifting..."
Merry Christmas! May Santa bring you lots and lots of Ammo!
Merry Christmas, T-Bolt
I don't get as many cards as I used to, and I send them to anyone who sent me one last year.
I guess that's one more tradition that's dying off.
Post a Comment