So the Savage 99 take s really HUGE item off The List. About all I'd want now is a .30 caliber lefty M24 equivalent.
So, of the remainder of The List, what do you want most T-Bolt?
Good question!
I wish I had gotten shotgun doubles, and not Model 11s. Simpler. If I need more, a rifle or a carbine is at hand. Shotgunning never really took on me.
A DeLisle equivalent REALLY captures my imagination. In Lefty or course. If Ima go through all the trouble of a tax stamp I want it to be the best performing quietest suppressed gun I can get. And .45 is what I have that would work for this.
If I had all those bases covered somehow? I'd have no 'want'.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment