Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Range Day Feb 8

Strings of 10.  Pretty fast cadence.  Not 1 and 2 and 3 and 4, but more 1and2and3and4.

That first target, upper left... Ugh, that's gonna make for a looooong day.  But wait.  Each subsequent target was much improved.  Like I needed to warm up before not sucking.

And this is at 25 feet instead of 10, like last time, four days ago, on the 4th.


Closeup of the first 10:



And the last 10:



So, mini break-through after settling down.  Good session.  Need to shoot cold a little better, but this improvement target to target I will take as it is solid progress.  Pleased with this day at the range.

One failure, to eject, #26.  50 rounds.  1835 rounds total.  And I'm really impressed by the small number of failures in a conversion kit .22.   They come pretty regular, yes, now that I am tracking, but I expected more frequency.  Of course it isn't a true test, with no cleaning or lubing.

2 comments:

Mike V. said...

Whatever you did on center right and lower right, keep doing that.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

If I did that every time with centerfire? Put a pin in it, I am done. Now, to get faster and with a holster...