Thursday, February 9, 2017

Who Trained My Trainer?

Well, this guy, some.  Max Michel.  He also made guns for him in the Army Marksmanship Unit, back in the day.  Sig guy.  Pro.

But he is advanced enough I don't know what I'll gain from merely watching the videos.  Simple concepts, I am only able to grok now, that are difficult to actually execute are there.  Sorta like with Jerry Miculek "Present the pistol sight line square to your face."  I get that now.  And Max, "minimize extraneous movements on the draw." Yup.  I understand in my head.  Less so with the doing of the Three Step System, or what have you. 





But I will have to go through the video and at least see if I can glean a bit off of this Max guy and compare him to what I am getting from Sam.

2 comments:

jconnor said...

He missed his calling... He should have been an auctioneer.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

he is a fast chatter...