35 shots, 28 American Eagle, 7 Federal HST. No failures. It's been 429 since rebuild, last clean.
Guess which holes were the 'holler points' HST?
The middle, Number 3, keerect.
Careful, #1 looks like it wants to encroach on #3 there. Why am I so flinching at the beginning of a range session now? All that .22 I shot, mebbe.
The flinch started to settle by #3 and I was much happier with 4 and 5, and thankful I didn't introduce some heeling and get higher shots, as I have tended of late.
Light workout. My arms issues are still there, but getting better, so... good news. I'm as tired whinging about that as you are hearing about it. Hope it goes away and stays away.
One-third of Democrats Want the President Murdered
-
Quote of the Day Approximately one-third of Democratic-leaning respondents
said they would have a positive reaction to the president of the United
States b...
21 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment