Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Yeah, ammo is low out there.

But what they hey, they can't be OUT.

Naw.  Remember way back in April when there was literally zero?

Now it is only almost zero.

No plinking ammo in my preferred flavor.  Or most any flavor.  But I got lots of range time before I get itchy.  I have my hats.

I also have plenty of Federal HST, but what the heck, the website has some, I might as well get more.  Just a few boxes.  I mean, why not?  Then, in a few months, after the madness, maybe 500 rounds of plinkers. 





2 comments:

Observer said...

My local Valdemart has no 22, no pistol ammo, no 223, & no 308. It does have plenty of 30,30, 243, 6.5 Creed, 270, 30-06, 7mm mag, & 300 mag. It would be a good idea to have one or more rifles in these calibers.

Observer said...

This was also true during the previous great ammo shortage. 30-30, 243, 270, and the magnum calibers never disappeared.