Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Zombie Defense Organization

I linked, in a previous post, to a heretofore unknown to me website.

ZombieDefense.org

Finally a site that takes the threat seriously. And their tactical doctrine dovetails perfectly with principles I had arrived at independently. They reinforce those doctrine with tactical drills and extensive real world scenarios to mentally prepare for the fight post-necropalypse.

I was concerned that there was a possibility zombie would sprint. This website put paid to THAT myth. And it is that. Just a myth. If zombies were going to sprinting after their meatsnacks I was seriously considering a quicker personal exit into that good night. Shuffling off this mortal coil on my own terms. I did not want to live on in a world where the dead can run a 5 minute mile. I have no trouble with a world where they shuffle and lurch, naturally.

Their shotgun weapon-review was SPOT on.

And there is even a forum to keep up to date with advances by others preparing for the fewchor Zombie Holocaust Zero Hour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the official zdo sentinel (i.e. big brother) for Blogspot, I would like to thank you for your kind words, sir.
We do indeed, "get it." Apparently, so do you. It's forward-thinking individuals such as yourself who give us here at zdo-HQ hope that a future for our proud, fumbling species is as secure as the 2nd Amendment will always be.
I especially appreciate your insightful analysis of our shotgun weapon review. We put a lot of hard work and long hours into that one, so it's nice to receive such positive feedback.

Keep the flame alive, my friend. We'll see you at Happy's Gun Shack exactly 15 minutes post-ZH0H. We preemptively call shotgun.

Farewell! Or as those pussified Frenchies say, "Bonjour!"