Monday, March 17, 2008

Heller Arguments

From on high, tomorrow, our masters argue over what priveleges we peons should be allowed. All for our own good, for they know what best for us subjects, us peons. Were that we were endowed with some set of inviolable rights, untouchable by mere magistrates. Rights that imply responsibilities, granted, but rights nonetheless. Better would be for said-rights to be recognized and also our lives left alone from constnant interference by petty potentates that are actually OUR servants. Stop doing things for my own good. I know what's good for me, and I will implement that yummy goodness as I see fit, and I promise not to bother my neighbors', and their yummy goodness, if they refrain from bothering me.


After we get this 2nd Amendment hoo-ha settled, I think I will concentrate my meager share of political will on the 4th. The 3rd seems to be doing just fine, and the 1st has plenty of folks watching it.

1 comment:

The Customer said...

Yeah, the forth could use a few more champions.