Tuesday, April 8, 2008

6 Word Meme

DANGIT! JayG pegged me with this meme. I was dreading this possibility.

Anyhoo, here were the conditions.


  1. Write your own six word memoire.

  2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.

  3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

  4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.

  5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play....


Now I have no problem with the 6 word memoire. Here are a few:

N00b jerked trigger, shot low, right!

N00b can't find butt with Leupold!

N00b no write Englisch gud? Unpossible!

N00b amazes with shooting skill, modesty!

And here is a picture that covers most all of them:


But tagging bloggers? THAT's hard. Very few people love me.

RobertaX already did one. Can't give it to her.

Tam? I dunno if she likes me. She never responded to an offline email I sent with a question about a 1911 torture test. And she may be feeling too low for meme foolishness. I bet her answer would be GOOD and snarky. And RobertX would have tagged her, certainly. So I'll leave her alone.

I guess I can send it to MBtGE Sooper Seekrit blog.

The Chied, Sailor Curt alread got pinged.

I don't think Breda has been hit up with it yet. [UPDATE: She HAS. It was a good one too. ]

I'll send it to my fellow Marylander, Armed Canadian.

.... and I'm gonna have to call for volunteers now. To make my quota.

Oooo, forgot the Firearm Blog!

And maybe Denise of the Ten Ring

14 comments:

Jay G said...

I'm in ur internets, makin ur life hrd...

breda said...

sorry - been there, done that. ;)

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Dangit!

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

"My name is Bolt. Thunder Bolt. My friend call me T-Bolt. Only I ain't got not friends."

Paraphrased from "Raising Arizona"

Anonymous said...

Hey, I linked to ya once....

I already got mine figured out, too:

Liberty, soulmate, 10,000 books: life's good

breda said...

the photo of your target shows you're doing fine, trust me. If it were a real person they'd still be D-E-D, dead. (and that's what counts.)

Tam said...

1) I'm a lousy email correspondent. :o

2) Do you shoot left-handed?

Anonymous said...

You've got love man.

I had a hard time coming up with one (and the one I came up with was lame) and you spout off a series like it's nothin'

Bah!

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Yes, Tam, I shoot sinister.

Tam said...

Wondering how I knew? ;)

More dry-fire practice will help that flinch. :)

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Well This is the the clue-by-four I used. Concentrating on the whole "jerking the trigger" bit on my monthly range visits.

THAT target pictured is double action revolver practice from 8 months ago. It was my initial indicator about how bad it was getting. I'm marginally better now. Marginally.

Jay G said...

"More dry-fire practice will help that flinch. :)"

I believe someone else already diagnosed a flinch.

'Course, I'm a lot uglier than Tam, so I can understand the need for a second opinion... ;)

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

DAMMIT! Someone even uglier than YOU, JayG, thought it was a flinch, too!

Which hideous mofo thought that? THIS one. Me!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I was not able to participate. I was working non stop on a work project... which is also why blogging has been slow.