Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Prepper ala Doomsday.

I wonder if that new Doomsday Preppers show will be any good?





Hmph.

"If maurading bands come, I'll show them what great food I have....  Otherwise I'll poison them or cut their throats in their sleep."

You think it will work like that, Chauncey? I don't even want to know what neighborhood you live in because it would hollow out before I got out my door.

Like work folks that assume in a Black Swan even they'll just go to Walmart and loot it of ammo and such like they will be the first to think of such a notion.



"We have weapons for every individual in the house"

Pff.  I got a 3 gun system for a small fireteam.  MBtGE can equip a squad.

"700 cans..."

Good on you! That's the spirit.

"We're buggin out!"

Great, voluntary refugees... I should give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe a train of Benzene piled up 5 miles away. Or a wall of lava is coming toward them from the local volcano. And there is big problems everywhere else too when this happens.

No comments: