2012 was a record year for gun sales, with a record number of NICS checks in December at 2.8 million. Gun sales went up in every state except Iowa and Utah.
And I didn't buy a single gun...
I should do something about that.
Hey, OldNFO? Can I drop you a line via email? I have some questions you might be able to answer.
One-third of Democrats Want the President Murdered
-
Quote of the Day Approximately one-third of Democratic-leaning respondents
said they would have a positive reaction to the president of the United
States b...
21 hours ago

4 comments:
And violent crime continues to decline despite what the media wants you to think.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/02/illinois-dems-press-forward-with-gun-control-bills-firearms-group-warns-no/
Iowa has 135k+ CCW permits. And requires permits to purchase handguns. Both of which are good to bypass the NICS. Trust me, sales in Iowa are up, too. The empty shelves around here prove it.
Sure- OldNFO at Gmail dot com
Post a Comment