Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mayday

Fuggin' Commies.

You know why I joined the Navy?  To fly in P3s  like OldNFO did.  Why?

Well, I was nearsighted.  But in a P3 there was the chance I could claw my way into the mission commander slot.  That way, if I sank a Soviet boomer, it would all be on me.  My responsibility for killing some 300 commie sailors.  But that wasn't the important part.  The important part is I would be denying to the enemy the nukes on his boat and his ability to kill 30 million odd American civilian noncombatants.

I thought that was a good ratio.  1 : 100,000.

But then the Communists up and imploded before I could get my wings, and what was the point, then?  My tenure in the Navy was thus cut short.

As for the young idealistic Progressives marching on Mayday in the US today, well:  "Sod off, Swampy!"  Damn Soap-Dodgers.  Hippy-bashing should never go out of style.  They are worse than damn Nazis.  And Nazis should all be Linden Tree ornaments.

2 comments:

ProudHillbilly said...

The White House is currently held by the Marxist Communists whose philosophies killed millions and left more millions just barely able to survive.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Hey, what you got against Boomer Sailors?