Thursday, September 6, 2018

Boycott

So which products do we have to avoid?  JUST because of an anti-gun-rights stance, I don't want to get into the weeds and list folks that just hate us for general Social Justice Warfare reasons.

Specifically "they came out against the 2nd Amendment specifically and now I don't wanna give them my money because of that."

So, not Nike, cuz that is just football-cop-flag stuff.  But Levi's, yes.  Yeti coolers.

Bank of America. I know that because I still use them to pay my water and gas and electric bill. 

Not Waffle House.  Anti-carry is bad, yes, but it's not anti-gun, necessarily, outside of Waffle House.

Does Under-Armor count?  They dropped sponsorship for a hunter that went hunting with a spear, and that cause a viral vegan uproar somehow.  I guess not.

Dick's Sporting Goods, most definitely.

Smith and Wesson in the Clinton years when that British corporation owned them, but not now.

Ugh, it's so hard to keep track.  I don't wanna.  Some places list SCORES of stuff to eschew.  Or more.  Can somebody be in charge of this?  Pick the worst 10 companies that are the most virulent anti-2A that sell products and services that would be badly hurt if a portion of 65 million gun owners stopped buying.  Update the list as time goes by and companies go up or down in their level of Constitutional treachery.

Me?  Double ugh.  I dunno if I have the energy.  Plus no one reads this except YOU four folks.  Hi, by the way.  Thanks for stopping by.  Please hit my invisible non-existent tip jar and patronize ALL my advertisers.  ("You wear THAT in public, do ya?")

And it's lame.  Putting too much effort into a hit list.






1 comment:

Glenn B said...

K-Mart - I stopped shopping there years ago because they were anti-gun.

Dick's lives up to its name even if they still sell some guns to folks 21 or older. Dick's lost me as a customer except maybe in an emergency and even then it would not likely get my money.

Walmart is getting close to Dick's.

Stopped going to Starbucks quite awhile back.

Bank of America will never see my money (at least not directly from me).

NAGC (National Association for Gun Rights), dropped out of them because I heard virtually zero of donations to them go toward anything to support the RKBA.

NY Slimes, err Times, never will buy that trash heap again, not even worth it as a fish wrapper (yes that means I am ancient).

NY Daily Snooze, err News, likewise with the Times.

NY Snoozeday, err Newsday - ditto again.

I no longer go to events at local or fairly local privately owned venues for concerts or sporting events (not that I am a sports fan) at places that ban entry by legally armed citizens. That leaves out just about everywhere within at least 50 miles of my home.

Fuck the NFL.

If you did not count me as one of your four readers, add me to the list.

All the best,
Glenn B