Sunday, July 7, 2019

2019

This year I have been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century.

I was living a 20th Century life until this year.

It only took 19 years.

My car is modern.  I communicates with the mothership without my input and has a black box.  I got an EZPass, too.

My two strand landline is not fiber, with a funny box in the basement.  It won't work in a blackout.

And I just got a smart phone for the first time.  Lemme tell you, it is easier and faster to buy a car than to buy a phone.  Still haven't figured out how that all works.  Like, I dunno how they are gonna bill me.  But I tell you one thing.  I am paying the first bill with a check.

But it's been a banner year.  The Eye of Sauron is upon me.  Oh it was on me before.  It just had to use unusual means to watch.  Preverts.

1 comment:

Bigus Macus said...

Yes, you will now be tracked where ever you go.