Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Now I Got Nuffin

Was a pretty good run before this fuel tank of blogaroo juice ran down to E.

Hmmm

I got a phone.  A flip phone wasn't doing it.  I wanted to be able to breakdown in the middle of nowhere and not have to rely on others for help.  Like the last two time.  For that I need a web search for tow trucks and an uber to get home from the repair shop that guy would drop me at.  Maybe contact my former gunsmith who only communicate with the world through phone texting my IPad isn't allowed to do somehow.  And other minor incidental.

It was easier buying a car that it was buying a phone. Booo.

---

FINALLY, fake Glowball Warmening has a positive impact on the world. It hurts the Grass Hockey.



Never been a fan of soccer, even when I played it. Or band, after that. If I could do life over again there would another sport besides soccer, less years in high school foreign languages, and no band.

Ban soccer for the environment!

1 comment:

McChuck said...

Of course, the world isn't warming. They just keep altering the temperature records.

https://realclimatescience.com/2019/06/nasa-data-tampering-not-just-for-temperatures/