Sunday, December 15, 2019

Ugh

I hate the holidays.  Short days, long nights, crazy traffic, family drama, general hassle.

I don't know how long my phone's voicemail has been broken, but I do know that is tech support asks me my info, tries to fix it, and fails, then transfers me to another tech, they will transfer me to five different ones before I give up on them and start looking for old skool answering machines.

I guess you save a lot of money if you hire incompetents. Good job, Verizon.

---

I am encouraged with what is happening on the 2A front in Virginia.  I wish this sort of political will had been more prevalent BEFORE the election so as not to flip the state commie gun grabber, but...

I wonder if it will translate into actual results at the State House, making the legislature back down?  I doubt it, but, you never know.

Of COURSE Governor Northam is for gun control.  We already know he hates black people, and gun control is mainly about disarming black people.

1 comment:

Ratus said...

"… this sort of political will had been more prevalent BEFORE the election…"

I don't it would have helped too much, Tbolt.

The Dem control is because of the larger Dem population in the cities near DC, at least as far as I can tell.