Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blocked!


My work is now blocking mine and 90% of other gun blogs.  Marking it as "Adult/Mature Content".  One of the few blogs still up is Hell In A Handbasket, and, ironically, it is the one most likely to have some girlie pics hosted on occasion.

What does this mean?  I do a lot of my blog 'thinkin' at work.  With my inspiration ganked there will be less thinkin.  This move may actually kill this blog.  We shall see.  And I won't fade and go away like Breda did.  I'll leave ANGRY!!

9 comments:

JD Rush said...

I use my phone. All personal internet use where I work is offensive, apparently. I was in deep doo-doo for a while because I comparison shopped used cars ONCE. Imagine had I comparison shopped AR uppers!

JB Miller said...

I use rss feeds on igoogle.

No blocking.

Borepatch said...

Tor.

Or use a Proxy.

Anonymous said...

remote desktop to your home system.

Ritchie said...

When $workplace allowed internet access to the screwdriver jockeys most gun related content was blocked. Then something changed, and it was unblocked. Then there was an "internet cafe", then that went away. Net access not available to the common man. Now there are rumors of net access provision. Now I don't care because I have a laptop with wireless that I can use on lunch & breaks.

Hat Trick said...

I will be sad to see you go if that happens. I use my smartphone at work to read blogs on breaks and at lunch.

breda said...

You're not allowed to go.

Anonymous said...

Breda!! She speaks from the Great Beyond!

45er said...

or set up so you can post through email. I will do some posts by emailing and it works ok. It sucks to try and follow up with comments on the phone, though.