Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dream

Ugh!  Another crappy dream post.  Everyone looooooooves those...

In this one, MBtGE and I were hunting pigs for pest abatement on a relative of his' farm.  The piglets were easy.  The relative got them with a .22.  MBtGE and I were armed with unloaded shotguns and had to deal with an angry LARGE sow at close range in the woods.  I was thinking that this is REALLY dangerous.  We had a limited supply of double ought buck and slugs.  I was picturing, in the dream, what would happen if the buckshot didn't get to anything vital in the pig and just served to enrage it.  I was wondering if I should load buck/slug/buck/slug/buck in the Model 11.  Was not a happy stress-free gun dream.

2 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

You know, there's this guy who has a Blog about how ineffective Shotguns are against Zombies. Maybe your subconscious is telling you that they aren't that great against Feral Hogs, either?

ProudHillbilly said...

Talk about an anxiety dream!