Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Tyrant

A tyrants makes light of his tyranny.

Hilarious, Mr. TSA.  Just keep following orders you overly officious member of a useless parasitic organization that exists to pay it's public service union members and perform security theater.  Get your laughs where you can.  Nice.

I have zero sympathy for the "woe is me, I'm just following orders, I don't like it, I just have fooled myself into thinking I make the flying public safe" TSA gropers.  I have less sympathies for those that defend and rationalize such action, for they do it in my name.  These are my, and our, public servants doing this to people.

5 comments:

ProudHillbilly said...

And there you have why I won't fly right now. And hoping my daughter doesn't decide to follow boyfriend to Detroit before this is stopped.

What is REALLY upsetting is the numbers of people who have accepted this and just shuffle on through the lines. Frogs in the pot, folks. Frogs in the pot.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Why do you think I haven't flown in over a Decade? It's Bad enough for the crap we have to go through when we have to go to the Aerodrome and pick up and/or drop off someone.

Mike W. said...

At the risk of Godwining myself, the SS and the rest of Hitler's buddies were just "following orders" too.

Doesn't mean a damn thing to me.

Old NFO said...

Seems like I've heard that same comment... At the Nuremberg Trials!!!

Anonymous said...

We hanged people at Nurenburg for "...only following orders."

MAJ Mike