Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Doesn't even NEED a CCW





















Here.

"I'm 52 and working in a convenience store. I wouldn't even give you correct change to avoid that bullet, son."

"Nice air-soft pistol! My kid has one of those."

"Tom, I know it's you. Go home and tell mom I'll be home after dinner to whip your ass."

"If my knowledge of idiots with guns is correct, which it is, you are about to slink out the door to make sure you have bullets in the gun. When you realize you forgot to load it, you will be too ashamed to come back in."

Some friends got this, and quotes, to me.

2 comments:

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

"You better shoot to kill, dickless, because the moment you pull that trigger, I'm gonna leap this counter like a banshee, claw out your fucking eyes and use your skull as a bowling ball."

Old NFO said...

Yep, down in Australia... And he should consider himself lucky...