Monday, April 23, 2018

Range 19 April 2018

I had taken a break over a weak.  And my shooting quality fell off.

Oh it's not gone, but, it is definitely a perishable skill.  I notice that more and more the better I get at it.  Confirmed.

Because I wasn't relaxed and just reinforcing failure, I stopped 35 rounds fired.  American Eagle .45.  8 yards for head shots, 25 years yards for center mass.  Here is the final two mags.




That high one on the chest I called, I am pretty sure  (yellow).  The front sight was WAY high.   It is kinda nice that they were all hits.  Even with me sucking and too tense.  Gotta get my finger back and my 'embrace the wobble'.

You can see on the headshots I am no relaxing and not letting the trigger happen (red).  So I get low and right.  Not horrible low and right, but not good either.

1 comment:

.45ACP+P said...

25 YEARS is a really long shot........

Ducking and running away with gleeful laughter....