Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Dangerous Suspect

Those 50-something actresses.  Requiring SEVEN FBI agents. 



I was shocked to learned they weren't SWATted up.  That seems to be the MO lately, for some reason.

I assume the local Po Po would send 7 dudes to arrest all middle aged women in the bathrobes at dawn, too, if they had FBI sized resources to devote to it. What to you send to Tam's house to arrest her? 20? Remember you got 2 cats and a landlord you gotta deal with, too. Tam's innocent, officers! I swear to it!

1 comment:

Will said...

If Tam didn't want to go, I'm thinking those cops would shortly be hating their life, and job selection.

For that matter, that statement would be true for a heck of a lot of people in this country. I suspect that this keeps mischief on the part of the politicians somewhat reduced. For the moment.