Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Hey, Look at That!

I put off the Monday Bupkis of blog fodder drought til Tuesday.  Good for me.

I'm thinking I'll break up my range time.  Take something else to the range.  Revolver or 9mm.  Just for giggles.  Change things up  Even though I am 5 mags away from reaching 1000.  Those five mags will come soon enough.

Someone posted a video about how hand fitted 1911s are worse than factory guns.  I can't even link it.  Even if it would stretch a post.  I think I first saw Tam link it, tho.  It's cringe inducing.  The nicest things people said about him is he didn't know what he didn't know.  Hoofa.  If you HAVE to see it despite my warning, youtube search "Why a hand fitted 1911 is a bad idea" and remember I warned ya.

Ever misplace your wallet with a bit of cash in it?  And you think to yourself "ya know they could HAVE all them 20s and I'd double the thief's money as well just to have all the other parts back.   DL,  CCW,  Handgun buying license. Credit Cards, health insurance cards..."



No comments: