Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Not entitled

Joe Biden says I am not entitled to own a gun.

Correct, Joe. 

You'd have to pass welfare legislation to grant me a gun entitlement.  I just have a right to a gun.  It's currently up to me to supply me one, and I am WAY ahead of you, Lunchbox.  Or whatever your nickname is. 

Good.  You are a bit slow, so I am glad you got at least this part right.

No one ELSE is entitled to my gun, either.  That would be stealing.  2 for 2, today, Handy McGroperson.

“There are so many other things we can do to make schools safer, other than arming teachers.” He did not specify, however, what those other things are.

All, ears, friend.  What do you suggest apart from hardening a soft target that you think will be effective?


1 comment:

Windy Wilson said...

"Lunch Table" Joe. Still not sitting with the cool kids.