It's hot.
But I find myself having a hard time noting the difference between 94 and 101.
I'd like to go back 106 years and try out what 134 felt like. Where there was no AC, and no shade not built. I'd only want to try it out for 15 minutes or so.... then zoom back to the house in 2019 where my AC is.
The Range has no AC in the range itself. No thank you.
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

2 comments:
So living in Arlington VA in the 1960's our house only had on small window AC unit, in my parents bedroom of course. Our days during the hot Virginia summer were spent in the community pool, the park and our basement.
A quick look at the link and it looks like the lows for cold are closer to the current date.
Post a Comment