Monday, November 16, 2020

I'm number one!

 Top of the charts again., for Covid surge.









I wonder what the grocery stores look like?  I won't run low on terlet paper this time, and I have flour and yeast now, and I didn't even touch my emergency supplies.  Gonna swing through one today, see if there is a run on the stock.

My biggest worry?  I'll get surgery scheduled and they will kibosh it. 

"Why is your area always highest hit. T-Bolt?"

Well, decently high population density.  Plus a HUGE retirement community in the north end of the zip code, also quite dense.

I wonder if they will send all the govies home again?

2 comments:

Jonathan H said...

I wonder how many cases there really are. There are 2 major factors that I see affecting this;
1. False positives. The commonly used PCR tests have lots of false positives, and most people don't get another better test to check.
2. People with symptoms or possible exposure who haven't gotten tested, some portion of whom is actively avoiding tests for a variety or reasons.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Well, hospitalization are also spiking, tho.