Thursday, November 5, 2020

Where's the Kaboom?



I expected an earth-shattering kaboom.  

Trump's victory looks probable, but not definite.  Biden had to come from behind in a lots places.  Trump just needs one and then one more, of places he is leading.  That's why I say probable Trump.  Well, if you discount some of the cheating Shenanigans, at least.  It's all Biden if you go ahead and count them. But... question mark.

Senate won't flip.

House get's tighter.

Not but onesy twosy State races flipped, but they flipped red.

More of a national stand pat.  Even if Biden wins, stand pat.  


I expected more violence.  From the left, of course.  Convulsions inside Dem stronghold.  The right in this country only get's violent in self-defense, these days.  There are exeptions, but that's the rule.  

Less violence from the Democrats is good, but I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Not up in the air state controlled by Dems wants to be the one that confirms Trump's re-election, so... foot dragging.  A day?  A week?  Three hours before I schedule this post making this all OBE?  Dunno.

We really did need a red wave, and we didn't get it.  Something to repudiate the deadly, flawed. new-commie ideas.  To make the Dems semi-sane again.  To shift Overton back to the center.  So disaster is only staved off for another cycle, instead of for a generation.   

4 comments:

McChuck said...

There is no law, only Zuul.
There will be war.

Thomas said...

I know better, but I can't help myself... I keep scouring the news and blogs for some news, some new interpretation of "news" reports to have some hope.
I'm kind of a "long time listener first time caller" with your blog but it's good to hear someone on the same wavelength look at things. Part of my situation is being surrounded by people stuck in their blue-colored multimedia bubbles repeating the crap spewed out by CNN/MSNBC/NPR. Being gaslighted all day every day is harder than I thought it would be.

Antibubba said...

No mandate. Almost 50/50. Something to keep in mind when dealing with your neighbors.

McChuck said...

@Antibubba - The Democrats oppose the country and the Constitution and the American people, and are cheating hard to repeal and replace us all.

Screw that.