Sunday, February 6, 2022

Cancel

 He's right.  

Cancel culture will only end when they go after someone like me after I say something rude and stupid and beyond the pale, and try to end me.  And everyone from J K Rowling on down to bloggers with 2 readers (as opposed to my whopping 9 readers) comes to my defense.  (Google, too.  This is blogger, after all; Google would have to stand on one side.)  And I prevail, and the other side hides in shame.

Though it won't be my defense, per se, it will be a defense of something much bigger than NJT and a stupid tiny gun blog.  It'd be a defense of freedom of speech and blow against censorship.

1 comment:

BobF said...

Nah, I don't think so. I think they will keep right on rolling even after eating the bloggers with no readers, people with the most innocuous T-shirts, and those who have been dumbed down to single syllable speech. The final victims will be themselves; they will be cannabalistic to the point that finally their culture cannot support itself.