Tuesday, February 15, 2022

I was wondering when they'd get to this

S&W CSX.

Black plastic construction for ease of fabrication, 1911 styling because of 1911 cache.  Cash-AY.

And JayG showing the ropes. Thanks Jay.

I kinda like it!  A bit small.  Got a Commander size coming?  You can get 10 rounds in a 9mm 1911 single stack.  10 isn't that shabby.  But this micro also has 10 rounds, and it isn't Commander size, it is smaller, so I am guessing a little thicker than single stack.  Yup, Jay just told me.  I wonder what the single-action lockwork looks like...  Funny, that's what I care about most these days.  I like the trigger safety dingus.  Nice form  

Am I shopping for a small gun?  No.  I am more likely to mess around with pistol optics now that that mod is maturing.  


No comments: