Monday, January 23, 2012

MIA no more

I thought Kenn Blanchard had quit gun blogging, so I never clicked on his blog link anymore.  Or that he rarely posted, at the most.  Apparently I was mistaken.  He is still there and quite active.

He is also a Marylander.  Like me.  And FALFenix.

Anyway, I added Rev. Blanchard back to the list.  Deleted Progun Progressive, Other Side of Kim, and Free Market Fairy Tales because they are inactive and pretty much gone, sadly.   Trying to keep the link list semi static.  Lemme know if there are dead-dead links on here and you are of a mind to hep.  I don't wanna just lead folks astray to link farms.

Thanks.

6 comments:

breda said...

A certain blog comes to mind.

Mike W. said...

Thanks for reminding me I have to weed mine. I can't remember the last time I did that.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I will NEVER quit you, Breda!

Boat Guy said...

Looed in on Kenn a week or so ago; it had been seom months. I, too was glad to see him still in the fray.
I met Kenn some years ago, I think we worked a "Juneteenth" event together - either that or I met him through VCDL. T'any rate it's good to see one of the good guys, still "at it".
I think my younger son made off with my copy of "Black Man With a Gun", will ahve to check to bookcase...

Bubblehead Les. said...

Breda has her reasons. Let us respect them.

Besides, it's pretty boring up here on the NorthCoast this time of year. Even the Goblins aren't shooting each other as much as they were just a few months ago.

JohnW said...

Damn, I miss the du Toits.