Friday, January 13, 2012

Think this will annoy...

Think this will annoy...the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave?

Approaching this from the conservative libertarian angle, with an eye toward 2nd Amendment rights, (it's a gun blog) Mittens is no great shakes.  He supports none of those things. He is no Fred! Thompson.  He won't shrink Federal bloat, get the fiscal house in order, cut regulations, or try to simplify taxes.  He'll sign any bill that sticks it's nose into my bidness, and any gun control law that comes across his desk, is my guess.  I could not give a hang about his religion or much of a hang over what flavor of gonadal politics he favors.  I count on Mitt to nominate a succession of Souters.

But, like Borepatch, I think Benito Mussolini, dodgy Italian birth certificate, execrable politics, and being a, ya know, corpse and all...  Il Duce could beat Obama in November.  But I don't like it.  I have the luxury of not voting for anyone.  Mitt could carry 400+ electoral votes.  None of those will be from Maryland.  At least 66% of the popular vote will go with Barry here. 

3 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Unfortunately, up here in Buckeye Land, I DO have to Vote. The State must be important to Barry, 'cause he and Biden seem to be here every other week.

You sure I can't vote for Zombie Reagan? I mean, it's not like he's some sort of Blood Sucking Vampire that does its Evil Deeds in the Middle of the Night, like Congress.

Ritchie said...

Never undermisestimate the stupidity of people in large groups. Never.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Never underestimate the stupidity of bloggers. The 2016 should be 2017.