Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Uncle Milty

Well, in accordance with my New Years resolution, I have placed and order for a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2, IWB holster.  All black horsehide.  No sharkskin this time.  I got the shark with my last VM2 and wanted the holster to look different at a glance, avoid confusion. 

I went with Milt Sparks because I already had one and liked it a lot.  But there are a plethora of good holster makers out there.

Now, belt shopping.  This one I'm wearing is good but getting tired.  Oh, and another ammo carrier for the spare mag.

2 comments:

Papa Whiskey said...

I have a Kramer horse hide holster that I've worn daily for almost four years and it's still stiff as can be. I highly recommend it.

Boat Guy said...

Sparks makes GREAT belts and mag pouches - 'least they used to...
once again see Pocket Concealment Systems, his stuff is usually horsehide too