Saturday, January 17, 2009

SHOT Show Reports

Reports from bloggers at the SHOT show are trickling in, and they are highlighting some interesting new offerings from the merchants of death.. Yay!


This could tempt me in a lefty. A bit cheaper would be nice, but... It's to be watched. A new 'tactical' Remington 700.


Same with the new SIG 238 in .380. Essentially a Colt Mustang, or, aka, a 1911 style in .380. Of slight interest to me...


And everyone is noticing the new Ruger revolver LCR and it is neat, but I think I will still go S&W. Steel. I'm not ready for a polymer snubbie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remington makes their varmint 700 in a lefty. It'll definitely out shoot you. It's not tacticool, but even if you drop it into a "tactical" stock it'll be a lot cheaper than the new one.