Sunday, November 18, 2018

Nuke Me

Nuke me.  Please.  I DARE you.  I double dare you. 

Here, I made a map so you can can find me.



The blue arrows are the prevailing winds. 

Now, Maryland isn't that gun friendly, but there are still LOTS of them semi-auto rifles around.  A certain subset are not gonna let you have em.  Plenty in that inner suburb map of DC, even.  There are over a million people in that little map.  Sure there are lots of liberal democrats in that map that think guns are icky, but that's still hundreds of thousands that aren't hoplophobe Dems.  Lots of black people and Hispanic people and Asian people in that map with their own rifles.  They jumped through the hoops, followed the rules and regulations, and laid down their hard earned cash at a gun store for an AK clone or a SCAR or an M1A.  You are just going to demand they give em up?  Racist.  And when some of em say no?  You are gonna nuke em, Congressman Stallwell?  Really?

But.  There are no guns in DC, of course, the gun control laws there keep them out and the city is gun free.


---

Ok, fine, you might not REALLY nuke em.  You'll send cops to their house and gun em down.  Shoot em in the face.  Otherwise law abiding black folks?  (And me, too, I guess, but no one will care about me.  Maybe you readers of mine.) 

A liberal lawmaker hasn't thought things through?  Shocking, I know. 

2 comments:

riverrider said...

virginia is thinking ahead. they are trying to ban "paramilitary training". and making everything a hate crime which results in loss of gun rights. well, on paper anyway. jefferson said my rights come from God, and i believe him. so these elitists can pass all the "laws " they want. they can go pound sand.

Ritchie said...

Own goal with extra physics.