Sunday, January 5, 2020

You know why I am in a rut?

I haven't been to the range.  Maybe not since Thanksgiving.  All the hectic holiday preps and whatnot.

I need to correct that.  Getting itchy.

January is a month of doctor and dental appointments.  And my company cut way back on sick time.  Bastards.  Raise notifications are coming up.  Since they took 12 days away, let's see if they give 12 days back in the form of money.  If not, well, that is how resumes get polished up.  Plenty of positions out there, even for a broken down old keyboard jockey like me.

2 comments:

B said...

I figgered you weren't drinking enough was the reason for the rut.

Comrade Misfit said...

If you had accrued sick time and the company took that away, then it might be an interesting exercise to have a consult with a lawyer that practices employment law. Because that smells like theft to me.