Friday, January 31, 2020

Range 30 Jan 2020

Rented a generic black plastic striker fired service pistol and this is three 15-round magazines at 8 yards.



First, the center.  Felt good.  Being fresh helped.  The flyers, I am pretty sure were called.  I couldn't see where the hits were while it happened, but I wasn't happy with three shots of the fifteen and there are 3 shabby rounds right there.

Next magazine, pleased with the first I did the usual thing and went right off the rails.  Like I lost all concentration and the trigger work suffered

Finally, calmed a bit and got more where I wanted them.

Also, the pistol didn't lock back at the end of the second mag, and the very next round stovepiped.  If this were my gun I'd clean it and oil it, inspecting the magazine and extractor tension and watching out for it for next time. 

No comments: