Monday, March 7, 2022

Dick's Ammo

Marine buddy sez, "Went to Dicks.  Also, I went to a sporting goods store to get LaCrosse cleats for Biff and they had ALL the ammo!"

First, we are both from the Don't Ask Don't Tell generation of the military, but I already knew you are a former Marine.  Second, good news!

Lemme see what favored online supplier have in my preferred brand and caliber and... it looks like it always did.  I hadn't checked in a long time because, you know, feeling a spot poorly of late and not hitting the range.  So I wasn't depleting stocks.  

Hell, I forget what I wanted to lay in a bit more of.  Hmm. 

2 comments:

Comrade Misfit said...

I haven't been in there since they announced that they were pulling all handgun ammo. (I avoid Walmart for the same reason.)

Dicks can eat a bag of.

Jonathan H said...

Ammo has become widely available again, but much more expensive than it was.
You can find any caliber is you're willing to pay for it...