Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Linky

Recently discovered the Venture Brothers, so my blog brain has been turned into mush by the this parody of Johnny Quest.  Johnny Quest definitely wasn't politically correct.  But neither is Venture Bros.  Venture Brothers is just a different, more acceptable, version of political incorrectness.  And it's highlarious for those of us of a certain age.  Plus it's well written and produced.

I'm low on blog fodder again, so...

I should reiterate this more often.  Lefty pistol shooter diagnostic chart.

I'm intrigued with the Cthulhu shooting sport idea, but I am lacking in one equipment area.  The first rule about getting into an elephant-gun fight is:  Have an elephant-gun.

Zombie emergency.

.

5 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

In light of what you wrote yesterday, doesn't a classic Elephant Gun violate the OS that you prefer for Long Guns? I'm trying to remember, but I don't think there is anything out there in the Garand Family that is above 30-06 caliber. But if you convert to School of Stoner, you can start with the Barret .50 caliber, and work your way down. Of course, you'd have to get rid of those long guns you own in the Garand Family, just so you won't be confused if there's a Level 4. I guess I COULD take them off your hands, just so you don't have to worry which way the Safety moves during an emergency...... Food for thought. ; )

Guffaw in AZ said...

In the name of political incorrectness, I bring you the great Dennis Miller: "The Pope visited the cell of the guy who tried to kill him. If it were me, I'd have stuck my Papal foot up his Hindu ass. You're history, Hadji!"

elmo iscariot said...

Thanks for the shoutout!

John said...

The Venture Bros. started out as a Johnny Quest parody, but now it's a whole, self-sustaining narrative. It's by far the funniest thing currently on television.

Jerome said...

1911, Auto-5, and Winchester 1894 to complete the Browning trifecta for the Lovecraft Action Shooting.

Unfortunately, I can't participate as neither of my shotguns make the cutoff of available in 1937. Obviously, I have to go find an Ithaca.