- All Glock 22s that fire 40mm rounds.
- Also the .9mm pistols (Gawd, that pistol must be CUTE!)
- All plastic guns that can pass through metal detectors undetected. (no more Glock 7's)
- "armor-piercing hollow points"
- Assault Rifles not covered by the 1934 NFA or 1986 Hughes Amendment
- 30 round clips (I can only get the 8 rounders into my Garand, anyway.)
- Plasma rifles in the 40 watt range. (75 is more sporting, so require they at least be 60 watts)
- BFGs, unless you have the tax stamp
- The Noisy Cricket
- All variants of the ZF-1 that include a little red button
The president can sign the bill that gets passed with bipartisan support. Don't jinx it by snickering at the signing ceremony. After, the gun controllers can move on to something else. Plastic grocery bags or something like Trans-Fats. Cis-Fats, I guess.