Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Contact Your Congress Critter

I mailed actual letters last week.  One was even typed on a typewriter, so they know I took some time and didn't copy paste.  I even got Archie to send an letter, and this isn't his issue.

Today I sent emails. 

Have you?  A letter is worth more than a $25 donation to the Second Amendment Foundation, but I did that too.  More than $25 actually.

I was polite but insistent.  I made it known that further restrictions were unacceptable, and if they insist on doing something, take a look at ditching the dangerous-to-victims Gun Free zones and how we treat our severely mentally ill.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Done and will be calling this week.

Aaron said...

Done, and did the donations to SAF and NRA-ILA as well.

Happy New Year and let's work to keep it happy.